Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The beginning

G'day all

 I must confess I am very new to this whole 'blogging' thing despite my age and hobbies, but it was not until I became involved more in online gaming communities through Facebook and forums etc that I begun to witness some fantastic tabletop eye candy and articles from everyday gamers like myself. So naturally I thought it only fitting that I begin my own blog to bring the miniatures, games and adventures of our local gaming group to the world wide web in the hope that someone may stumble across it and enjoy it as I have many times in the past with others. I doubt anyone will read or keep up with these postings but if it documents some of my local gaming groups miniatures, battles and thoughts I shall enjoy posting it all the same.

To kick off I thought I would simply list the games and miniatures that will likely appear on this blog:
- Bolt action
- Saga
- Muskets and Tomahawks
- Dead mans hand
- X-wing

others are likely to appear on the horizon of course

and finally to jump start with some eye candy














cheers all!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work there Mr Doug. Tis good to see you have taken the plunge and decided to begin blogging. A very valid idea indeed.

    I see there are some spectacular looking Vikings in a few of the photos. ;)

    Good luck with the blog, good Sir, and make sure you continue to publish plenty of more rambling, musings, and the like.

    Skal!!

    ReplyDelete